Saturday, January 3, 2009

cheer life
















Cheer life is about my only life these days





I am a part of a some what small aquad, we have fifteen girls in total. We recently attended our first competition in phx arizona and took second place in the varsity large division. I couldnt be happier with the outcome, we had gone into this competition with the intention of coming home empty handed no trophy to speak of. There were only seven squads in our division but in those seven squads they all had over twenty girls and tumbeling, things we were lacking. Bringing home second place opened our minds we are now talking about entering a competion in may, if we do attend this competition we will be competing against our what some call "rival" high school in town. I couldnt be happier or excited here are just a few pictures of my cheer memories

No comments:

Post a Comment